104 Bailey Ranch Dr.
Lindsay, TX 76240
- Model Hours:
Wednesday – Saturday
10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday – Tuesday
By appointment only.
- Sq Ft: 1385 – 2164
Ultra Homes features a simple 5 step process for building your new home:
- Select your lot in one of our communities or meet with a team member on site if building on your own lot
- Select a plan from our exclusive portfolio
- Make your interior and exterior selections in our conveniently located model home
- Secure financing with one of our approved lending partners
- Begin construction on the home of your dreams
The City of Lindsay has a vibrant population of more than 1,018 and growing. Many are descendants of a small group of German settlers who founded the community in 1892 and in 1960 incorporated as a City. Lindsay has grown slowly and steadily because of the wholesome living environment, clean streets, well-kept homes, excellent schools, historic church, community facilities and low cost of living. Several newly developed subdivisions provide opportunity for location in Lindsay.
Things to do in Lindsay:
Located just a few miles south of the Texas-Oklahoma border, Lindsay offers a host of attractions both within its city limits and in the surrounding area. Enjoy Parkview Park with its walking trail, pavilion, volleyball & tennis courts, baseball & softball field, horseshoes and great outdoor recreation spots. The smell of delicious BBQ and one-of-a-kind Tex-Mex are destination spots for any foodie. This laid-back and tight-knit community also offers one of the most beautiful and historic churches in all of Texas. St. Peter Catholic Church is a beautiful treasure which has been passed down for generations.